“May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.” (2 Corinthians 13:14 NIV)
In faith, I know these things to be true:
- God is full of love and grace, and he fills me with his love and grace.
- God’s work within me is to clear a channel for his love and grace to flow through me into the lives of anyone and everyone I meet.
- I may not be there yet, but I am “confident of this, that he who began a good work in [me] will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus” (Philippians 1:6 NIV).
- And I know “God is able to make all grace abound [in me], so that in all things at all times, having all that [I] need, [I] will abound in every good work” (2 Corinthians 9:8 NIV).
- He will make my joy complete because I no longer live in darkness, but I now live in the truth and have fellowship with God (1 John 1:4; 1 John 1:6).
- Through the “Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit,” I am, at all times, filled with grace, mercy, and peace (2 Corinthians 13:14 NIV).
- This is what I believe to be true and I will walk accordingly, allowing God to do his work in me from the inside out.
Who can benefit from God’s love and grace through you?
Pray this today: “Father, please do your good work in my life. I believe; help my unbelief.”