“May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.” (2 Corinthians 13:14 NIV)
In faith, I know these things to be true:
- God is full of love and grace, and he fills me with his love and grace.
- God’s work within me is to clear a channel for his love and grace to flow through me into the lives of anyone and everyone I meet.
- I may not be there yet, but I am “confident of this, that he who began a good work in will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus” (Philippians 1:6 NIV).
- And I know “God is able to make all grace abound will abound in every good work” (2 Corinthians 9:8 NIV).
- He will make my joy complete because I no longer live in darkness, but I now live in the truth and have fellowship with God (1 John 1:4; 1 John 1:6).
- Through the “Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship…