No other institution on earth has the potential to change the world and address global issues as the local church. No force on earth is as unstoppable as the local church when it is functioning as a unified body of believers. And nothing brings a church together in unity better than a growth campaign.
The greatest waves of growth that Saddleback Church has ever experienced have been the result of the various church-wide campaigns that we’ve done. When we set aside six to eight weeks to concentrate, as a church family, on a single theme, amazing things happen, such as…
- People bring their friends, co-workers, and neighbors to church.
- Hundreds of people are baptized.
- All kinds of new small groups form and launch.
- Some people give financially for the first time, and everyone sacrifices for the Kingdom.
- The church grows larger, deeper, broader, warmer, and stronger.
As you plan your preaching over the next twelve months, plan at least one, if not two, opportunities for your church to align around a single theme. Some of our more well-known campaigns have included Decade of Destiny, 40 Days In the Word, What On Earth…Continue Reading