If we are serious about the Great Commission and making disciples, then we need to be serious about evangelism because evangelism is the discipleship of skeptics and seekers of Jesus, say InterVarsity ministry leaders Beau Crosetto and James Choung. In this new FREE eBook, the authors help leaders understand two things: 1) Why every believers needs to be doing evangelism and leading people to faith: and 2) How you can create a culture of witness in your church or faith community. For too long, we were pressuring people, and now we have become passive in evangelism. Crosetto and Choung say the time is now to seek a third and better way! Download the eBook.
- Inspiring stories of people leading others to faith in Christ.
- The difference between pressure, passive and proactive evangelism.
- Why the church has become more passive in its approach to evangelism.
- Four insightful reasons why we need to disciple skeptics and seekers.
- Why evangelism is “the discipleship of skeptics and seekers.”
- The role of the gifted evangelist in the Great Commission.
- Four rhythms that will help you create a culture of discipling skeptics and seekers in your church.
- What it…