As leaders, we all have bad days. Days when nothing goes right and everything we touch goes sour. All leaders have been there. You simply cannot be a leader and not have bad days.
The question then becomes what can we learn from the days we wish would simply just end. The following are 10 Lessons Leaders Can Take From Bad Days:
- Bad days are normal. You are not alone. We have all been there. Many reading this post are there right now.
- Bad days remind you the task is not easy and never will be. If you read the Bible from cover to cover, you will not find an instance where God ever called a leader to an easy task.
- Bad days remind us we are leaders. It sounds counter-intuitive but it is true. If you feel you are constantly being kicked in the backside, it simply means you are out front leading.
- Bad days are why leadership is desperately needed. It is when things are difficult or unclear that leaders are desperately needed. Leaders are the ones who help individuals navigate these times.
- Bad days are times for personal development. Sometimes events take place as a…