10 Ways to Build Momentum with Your Groups
Steve Gladen and Brett Eastman talk about Summer and how to make Summer Time a little more dynamic in your groups.
They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Acts 2:41-43
1. Stay consistent: continue to meet when you regularly meet.
2. Uplift someone or a group in your area.
3. Modify group meetings.
4. Make a plan for spiritual growth.
5. Explore Rotating leadership and homes.
7. Try a different type of study.
8. Involve everyone in an overnight retreat together.
9. Minister together, do a serve project!
10. Experience a night of worship.